Monday, February 29, 2016

Blogathon Day 29 - Happy Bisextus

So here we are on the 29th of Feb. Last day of the Blogathon. And bisextus. An alternative name for an extra day inserted into a calender. It also covers an extra month inserted into a calender which happens in the Hebrew calender from time to time. I was rather hoping there might be some exellent tradition in France whereby a woman presents a man with a snail encrusted Brie and he in turns pours a bottle of wine over her head. But there isn't. So I drew a blank there.

Still, I heard someone earlier make a slight error in describing it as bisexual day.

So I think the three of us have made it. 29 Blogposts each. Perhaps we should start a new term. Blogsextus. As long as none of us make a mistake and go for a blogsexual!

3 comments:

Masher said...

Well, there you go: I've learnt something new today. Marvelous!

Unfortunately, no-one proposed to me, though.

Anonymous said...

So, will you now be buggering off for another year? It has been good to have you around again.

kennamatic said...

I shall try not to TA.