Sunday, March 01, 2015

Missing

Well there we go. I managed to miss the last day of the Blogathon which would be really annoying if I hadn't posted late for a couple of others and even the day before was clicked through at 11.59pm. But well done to Mr Jones, and Mr Masher.

The other thing missing today is a phone call from my father. This will be the second year it is missing. He could never remember how old I was and I'm not dead sure I'd have got a card on the right day if it hadn't been for the women in his life, but then I'm not overly good myself although mine is because I'm so unorganised, but every St David's Day he would ring. I would be wished a happy celebration, I would have an update on whether the daffodils were out in The Broads and for how long if they were. We would then struggle to think of any other conversation we might want to have and then that would be it for another year.

The last thing missing this morning is my breakfast and it's already gone 10 so I'm off to get it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. David's day from a pure blood Welshwoman.

I hope you won't disappear into the woodwork now that February is over?

kennamatic said...

Toffeeapple - No, I won't. Some will be here and some on my new blog which will launch soon. Probably.

Masher said...

A new blog? How exciting. Not happy with moving house in the real world, you're doing it in the virtual one too.

Thanks for keeping me company again. It was fun.

Brennig said...

Aye, well done all of us :-)