Saturday, September 08, 2012

Weird World

Today I pressed the wrong button.

I was messing around with the side bar, you will see the new weight loss button, there so I can hopefully get prodded when it starts going back towards zero pounds lost!

And so I inserted the html. Threw in a bit more code. Went mad with br tags.

Then I pressed a button.

Next thing I knew I had a new template, different layout, half my personalised sections had disappeared.

New additions were everything in the world to do with Google!

Worked out how to get the old template back.

Good!

6 comments:

Masher said...

I actually saw your efforts as my feeder showed a new post from you, and when I clicked the link EVERYTHING was different. And everyone had dropped out of your links except Diamond Geezer.
But, at the same time, it wasn't a bad look.

kennamatic said...

I may well change my template soon but preferably to one I pick for myself and certainly not one where I have to spend half a day removing all the links to google products and services. And there are loads of buttons on each post so tou can forward my posts on through your twitter/fb/google+ accounts.

I like a nice simplish old fashioned type of blog. I need Old Bloke Templates!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I clicked on the usual link and was told that the page I was looking for did not exist, had to Google your blog name...

kennamatic said...

Hope it's working now for you. I can't afford to lose either of my two regular readers or three occasional ones!

Masher said...

Tried sending you an email earlier this week, but it's just bounced back.
Is deskb no longer about?

kennamatic said...

Hi. No, it isn't. Use sheriton@live.co.uk and at some point I'll change my profiles that are dotted around.