Friday, August 03, 2012

Epic Fail

Nope, the mojo is still missing. I could be blogging about my trip to the Olympic Park last Tuesday or the meal at Bel Canto, the opera based restaurant, on Wednesday evening, but the fingers/brain/will interface just ain't working.

I'm off on holiday on Monday for the best part of a fortnight so maybe I'll find one somewhere up in the Norfolk Broads. I thought I better mention I'm going otherwise you wouldn't realise I'd gone. I'm not taking my laptop so maybe I will come back refreshed and raring to go. And if by some chance I get over this slump as I'm staying at my dads I can use their computer.

Keep Calm and Carry On.

3 comments:

Masher said...

Have a relaxing hols and get your mojo back.

Ooh, and bring us back a stick of rock, willya?

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday and, as Masher says, bring me back a stick of rock!

Brennig said...

It comes, it goes, it sometimes stays, it occasionally doesn't.

Aye, and there's the other factor you must take in to consideration.

Time.

That's the one that catches me out; every single time I hit a 'drought'. It actually isn't a drought, it's a lack of time.

But whatever the stumbling block, it's a bugger. You'll soon be leaping over it like an Olympic salmon.

*nods*