Tuesday, April 10, 2012

D.I.D. - Day 10

In 1999 I gave in to a mate who had been nagging me for years to go to Blackpool for the weekend, He promised me wine, women and song. And apart from the wine appearing to be mainly lager, he was pretty much right. I've blogged before about that weekend but due to blogger destroying old archives it no longer exists and to be honest I can't begin to go through it all again. What I can tell you is you've seen nothing until you've seen two or three hundred drunk young ladies go mad when they hear the first few bars of this

Man, I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain

This record, for me, is Blackpool and will bring back memories for ever. All of which I would have to say are good ones.

1 comment:

Masher said...

Yep, I've seen 'em do that. Wasn't in Blackpool but it was still bloody great!