Saturday, February 18, 2012

Concert Itinerary

Following on from yesterdays musical post I have spent today practicing for a concert coming up in March. As well as all the chorus work we get to do a solo each, either solo or as a duet or something. As well as doing a duet I am also supporting other people so I'll actually take part in three come the day. That'll help keep the nerves going.

I have a monologue to help out with. I shall be playing Hardy.

I am accompanying someone singing Pacing the Cage.

And in a bid to increase my repertoire of musical numbers M and I shall sing Something Good from sound of Music. But without all the soppy bits in the video!

What I would like to play is Lily, Rosemary & The Jack of Hearts. It doesn't fit the theme though so I'll have to keep it for an open mic night.

2 comments:

Masher said...

Never mind all that singing malarky, I rather enjoyed the Nelson link with the Health & Safety feature. Very good.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the Hardy thing too.