Monday, April 02, 2007

Following the Government

In the spirit of the present government who yesterday apologised to the Argentinians for us unnacceptably killing members of their armed forces who had invaded the Falkland Islands, and in the likelihood we will then apologise for allowing 15 of our armed forces who were in Iraqi waters to be taken to Tehran and filling up their television schedules, I too have an apology.

During the 1960s I had a toy that was made in China. Unfortunatly some 6 decades earlier, during the Boxer Rebellion, some Chinese people were killed by members of the British Forces. I have however decided to apologise for my own part in those terrible affairs even though I was not born for another 60 years and I know of nobody involved.

Oh, and I think I'm personally responsible for slavery as well, although that might be someone else.

2 comments:

Masher said...

Though I've never seen it, I reckon you'd fit in well on that Grumpy Old Men programme, Dave. ;)

Having said that, I do find myself agreeing with most of what you say.

kennamatic said...

Indeed I would. I was with two other mates on Saturday afternoon and we put the world to rights, I can tell you!