Monday, June 05, 2006

Misdemeanours

I have so much crap happening, (crappening?), that I can't finish the long awaited mega post re my life of crime so here are the facts.

Got done for driving whilst disqualified. Arrestable offence so was. No drink, drugs or other party involved.

Court gave me 100 hours community service, the same number which is given routinely to teenagers who stab people if they have mitigating circumstances. I have done 24 already. And I have a one year ban on driving which I am sticking to. Next time is possibly imprisonable. Then again, that could sort out the where to live issue!

Right, onwards and upwards.

3 comments:

Mike said...

What have they made you do for your CS ?

Masher said...

It's very quiet.

Sure you haven't been banged up?

kennamatic said...

Post follows shortly.