Monday, February 27, 2006

Soda Crystals - You lucky people

Now why should I write chapter and verse when the manufacturer has done it for me!

The information I need to impart is that we halve the amount of powder or tablets we use oer wash and add about 90grams of crystals. Although they tell you to put them in the drum we use the drawer as it helps keep the amount of limescale down. We don't use any of their other products.

If it was good enough for your granny or great granny it's good enough for you!

2 comments:

Masher said...

Ah yes, can't get enough of them Soda Crystals.
Does it for me everytime!!
Unfortunately, Mrs Masher is a modern-type girl and will have none of it.

kennamatic said...

I suggest you reduce her housekeeping and check on the household accounts she keeps and show how she could be a better wife by reducing the expenditure.

I believe soda crystals may also be of some use in reducing the swelling when you have been beaten up by irate wives!